"R.E. McMaster, publisher of the newsletter" The Reaper" discovered, through confidential Swiss banking
connections, that the following banks have controlling interest in the privately owned Federal Reserve
1. Rothschild Banks of London and Berlin
2. Lazard Brothers Bank of Paris
3. Israel Moses Sieff Banks of Italy
4. Warburg Bank of Hamburg, Germany and Amsterdam (Paul Warburg is commonly known as the 'father of the fed' and stated we will have a 'New World Order', whether we like it or not-see sidebar to the left.)
5. Kuhn Loeb Bank of New York
6. Lehman Brothers Bank of New York
7. Goldman Sachs Bank of New York
8. Chase Manhattan Bank of New York (Controlled By Rockefellers)
In his impeccably researched book "Secrets of the Privately Owned Federal
Reserve", Eustace Mullins states: "Because the privately owned Federal
Reserve Bank of New York sets interest rates and controls the daily supply
of price of currency throughout America, the owners of that bank are the
real directors of that whole system. These shareholders have controlled our
political and economic destinies since 1913." Those shareholders making up
Mullins' list are almost identical to the one compiled by the Swiss banking
1. The Rothschild's
2. Lazard Freres (Eugene Mayer)
3. Israel Sieff
4. Kuhn Loeb Company
5. Warburg Company
6. Lehman Brothers
7. Goldman Sachs
8. The Rockefeller family and J.P. Morgan interests"
Anyone notice number 6 and 7 and 8 on the list? Leh, GS, and Chase Manhatten
Congress "has legislated away this priceless power of
monetary and credit creation to a group of primarily foreign, self-serving
bankers! According to the Supreme Court, this transfer of power is in
direct violation of the law.
"Congress may not abdicate or transfer to others its legitimate functions"
Schechter Pultry v U.S. 29 U.S. 495, 55 U.S. 837.842 (1935)"
FDRAllOverAgain has hit the nail squarely on its head. Let's see, who's on deck? AIG, BofA? Goldman Sachs?, then Chase? Sounds like the Fed will need the help of its foreign majority shareholders.